Examples of my work.
International Institute for Environment and Development
Editing and publishing new content; updating and streamlining legacy content; repurposing content. Types of content: News stories, blogs, long reads, projects.
Subject areas: sustainable development, climate change, green economy, international development.
- Introduction to an inclusive blue economy (subject overview)
- Monitoring climate change adaptation: the importance of linking global and national reporting (news item)
- Africa’s evolving food systems (project report)
Love Your Clothes
Content for consumer campaign. Editing website, launching a weekly blog, managing social media.
Subject area: waste reduction
Oxford University IT Services
Content development for relaunch of website, streamlining information from three different legacy sites.
Subject areas: IT, internal communications
Managing relaunch: project management, content strategy, copywriting, migration.
Subject areas: climate change, faith
Setting up new microsite: project management, content strategy, copywriting.
Subject areas: climate change, faith, fossil fuel divestment
Wolfson College, Oxford – Alumni & Friends
Content audit, content strategy, writing/editing, social media strategy.
Subject areas: alumni, fundraising
Operation Noah: Fossil free Churches: Accelerating the transition to a brighter, cleaner future
Subject areas: climate change, divestment, churches
Start Network: Annual report
Subject areas: humanitarian action/aid
London School of Economics and Political Science: Historical and political dynamics of the NGO sector in South Sudan
Subject area: international development, localisation
IT Services, Oxford University:
Oxford University Development Office
Love your Clothes:
You can read some of my music journalism from Melody Maker and Smash Hits at Rock’s Back Pages (subscription required).
Here are some other examples of my writing.
- Liverpool Confidential: Forever bold, forever beautiful (tribute to Pete Burns)
- Ship of Fools: I believe in Rev (TV review)
- Oxford NUJ: Is it time you had your own digital shop window? (blog post)
- Crimes against English: Buzzword of the year: disruptive (blog post)
- Liverpool Confidential: Holding back the years (opinion piece).