I began my career as a music/arts journalist and have worked as a columnist, feature writer and reviewer. These days I am also a blogger.
You can read some of my music journalism from Melody Maker and Smash Hits at Rock’s Back Pages (subscription required).
Here are some other examples of my writing.
- Liverpool Confidential: Forever bold, forever beautiful (tribute to Pete Burns)
- Love Your Clothes: Making clothes last longer (blog post)
- Ship of Fools: I believe in Rev (TV review)
- Oxford NUJ: Is it time you had your own digital shop window? (blog post)
- Crimes against English: Buzzword of the year: disruptive (blog post)
- Liverpool Confidential: Holding back the years (opinion piece).