I help make websites better. And I help to make better websites.
My approach is driven by content strategy (“big picture” planning for content development) and content design (a user-centred method for creating the right content in the most appropriate format). This ensures that your web content serves both your business objectives and your customers’ needs.
I have worked with the following content management systems: Drupal, WordPress, Blackbaud Internet Solutions. Come to me if you need help with content migrations.
- Love Your Clothes: Charity campaign site. Editing website, launching a weekly blog, managing social media.
- Oxford University IT Services: Content development for relaunch of website, streamlining information from three different legacy sites.
- Operation Noah: Charity website. Relaunch: project management, content strategy, copywriting, migration.
- Bright Now: Charity campaign microsite. Setting up new site: project management, content strategy, copywriting.
- Wolfson College, Oxford – Alumni & Friends: University fundraising website. Content audit, writing/editing, social media strategy.
- gradireland.com: Graduate careers website for Irish universities. Content strategy, content development, site management, social media strategy.